very silly meme
I don’t know who still reads for me to tag. Where has Brownie’s site gone – is she picked? Coz? Random visitor by conincidental use of the ‘Next Blog’ Button??
So - In no particular order - we have
7 things I want to do before I die
1. See my granddaughter as a Star Ship Captain (although I am quite happy for Alien Intervention to bring this forward a generation – or two)
2. Travel…….and then travel some more
3. Hear someone quote Pablo Neruda to me in Spanish – and mean it
4. See my children grow up healthy and happy – and Star Ship Captains
5. Learn to Swim – I’d accept cyberpunkian gills on this one
6. Sell a Doll I have made
7. Have enough bookshelves so no book need ever live in a box again
7 things I can't do
1. Accept that there can ever be a choice between shareholder return and a human life
2. Eat Brussel Sprouts – despite their legendary anti-carcinogenic properties
3. Not love Hello Kitty
4. Get enough Sleep
5. Walk past an Op Shop or a Second Hand Book Shop
6. Get over my severe disappointment that it is 2005 (forgodsake!) and we are not all wearing cool black leather in a post apocalyptic wasteland or atleast ‘jacking’ in to cyberspace ala’ Gibson. Ahh those heady dreams of 1982 – where are you now
7. Keep up with Coz where red wine (or anything with the word ‘daiquiri’ in the title) is concerned
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Hands and strong fingers. Wrists. A good Back
2. Sense of Humour
3. Enjoyment of Shopping – the fine art of the Casual Browse
4. A Good Library
6. Russian/Foreign Accent
7. Washing up/Household Chores – just because it needs to be done not because you’ve had to be asked. A man putting laundry in the linen-hamper – sooooo very sexy!!!
7 things I say most often
1. Both Hands!!
2. Coz darling, can I borrow $20?
3. Next Pay!
4. I’m putting that on a T-Shirt!
5. One more chocolate can’t hurt
6. Does that come in pink?
7. Just 5 more minutes – and then I’ll get up
7 Celebrity Crushes
1. Richard Armitage – in ‘North and South’
2. Vin Diesel – I WILL never believe the internet is a cesspit of corruption while there remain NO nude photo’s of him ‘out there’
3. Paul Darrow as Avon
4. Takeshi Kaneshiro
5. Humphrey Bogart – I’ll whistle for ya baby!
6. Robbie Williams - no really I could make you soo happy - ignore the conservative camoflage in which I have so successfully hidden in - I could so easily revert to the bad girl days of my youth - soooo happy Robbie, so very happy
7. Patrick Stewart