FuschiaReads.

....and sometimes watches.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

‘Holes’ Soundtrack

2003 Walt Disney Records

okay okay – and sometimes listens......

This is the soundtrack to the Disney (don’t Freak – its really cool!!!)film that is based on the book by Louis Sachar (on the list). The soundtrack is Very Funky – and my first international ebay purchase. There are 15 tracks that I am not really qualified to comment on – I am so out of the loop that I have only heard of Moby ‘Honey’ and Shaggy ‘Keep’n it Real’. There are several songs obviously written for the movie – Fiction Plane’s ‘If Only’ and D-tent Boys ‘Dig it’, Very Fine tracks. Other stand outs are Stephanie Bentley ‘I will Survive and Therese James & The Rhythm Tramps ‘I’m gonna be a Wheel Someday’. Please don’t disturb my fragile ego and tell me these people are some kind of terrible commercial Brittany clone – unless its Brittany from an alternate universe where she makes groovy music. The CD is highly recommended and the first new music purchase I have made in several years. Have a Listen – Hey it makes me Dance!


Comments:

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your fuschiareads.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger